Sunday 26 December 2010

Computer - android tablet, magician


Much better than the Motorola gel case. This fits better, and has a more smooth polished feel. It is still grippy, but doesn't feel like a soft dog toy. The holes are all properly sized and placed.



Recommended for those looking for a soft case for the Xoom, it's the best I've seen. Black Shoulder Strap Carrying Bag with Fitted Smoke Flexible TPU Argyle Skin Cover Case Protector for Motorola XOOM Device

it provides amazing protection to the XOOM tablet and it feels very glossy and natural in the hands. it barely adds any thickness to the tablet except for the rim on the front. but the rim provides a slightly better grip on the tablet. I would recommend using a screen protector to protect the screen with this total body. all the holes in the case matches perfectly. not one slight imperfection!

I'm glad I bought this skin cover case for my XOOM. It fits nice and snug and does a good job of protecting the tablet. The silicone skin provides a good grip for the tablet that I now feel more comfortable carrying the tablet around. I would still recommend getting a screen protector.

When I received my XOOM I was concerned that it would slip out my hand as the back has a very smooth finish except where the On/Off button and camera are. This case is a perfect fit and the openings for the On/Off button, camera, data cord interfaces and power cord are exactly where they should be and do not interfere with access. And I don't worry about the XOOM slipping out of my hand any more with the silicone finish. It's very comfortable. Another benefit is that I have a HD dock which has two adapters, one for a XOOM without a cover and with a cover. My XOOM with this cover easily and securely fits the dock with the proper adapter.

This product came very fast, which made me very happy. It was easy to install and it looks really nice. I am able to access all the buttons on my Xoom with out any problems... Overall it is a great product.

when i ordered this i was worried about how it would fit my xoom, and if i would still be able to access the volume buttons, but when i got it i went right and put it on my xoom, its great, it fits very well, i can actually use my volume buttons easier now with this on,and it doesnt cover any part of the screen that you use, im not scared to set it down on hard surfaces now, and it feels better in my hands or anywhere else i use it at, i would recommend this to everyone who owns a xoom

I bought this for a very good price from a third-party Amazon retailer. I'm very pleased with both the item and the speed with which it shipped and arrived, one day earlier than predicted, even given the Memorial Day holiday! The case fits my Xoom perfectly, a very snug fit, easy to get on. I love the grip it provides--way better than the fairly slight Xoom back itself. I wasn't expecting great protection from drops, but if you're looking for this, you should consider a different cover, as there is no padding like, say, an Otterbox. The cut-out areas are a perfect fit for the rear camera, speakers, and on/off switch. The color, even with the non-obtrusive diamond pattern, is a perfect fit for the Xoom itself. I'm very pleased! - Android Tablet - Android - Computer - Magician'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Computer - android tablet, magician computer Computer - android tablet, magician