Monday 29 November 2010

Speakerphone - corded telephone, big button phone


This corded phone was a replacement for a GE corded phone that I have grown to dislike. This set up of this Uniden phone was easy, it was easy to understand and again, the sound quality is excellent! I always have one "corded" phone in the house -- it is great in a power outage because it still works. The light on the side lights up when an incoming call is coming in -- you can have the volume all the way down but with this light, you will still know a call is coming in (the light should get your attention if you're in the same room as this phone). I would recommend this to family/friends. It is a great phone at a great price. Uniden Big Button Desktop Corded Phone (CEZ260)

I needed a simple phone for my home land line on my desk. It shares a FIOS connection with my desktop computer and replaces an almost new ATT instrument that never worked well and cost three times the price of this instrument. This instrument is plug and play, has a great movable screen, functional and easy volume controls in speaker and handset modes and buttons I can key with work gloves on. Not many functions, but they are easy to intuit and I was up on the operating step in about five minutes. It sits on a platform 10" above my desk. My monitor shares the platform so when I'm at my computer I can see both displays easily and decide whether or not to take an incoming call or use the computer as a phone book. It does not interfere with computer operation as did the ATT. I'd like it in black but having it in white makes it stand out from the other black equipment on the desk. Apparently rugged, nice design for not so young eyes, ears and fingers. A real bargain at the price I paid.

This phone is a very good phone for sound quality and for the large numbers. I replace this phone with a LLnox sound phone which was OK but no ID caller. This ID caller is also very large and easy to read at a distance. This phone has a ease menu and easy to use. I Recommend this for OLDER people if they have trouble hearing or seeing. Amazon Price is as good as FRY's if they keep the free shipping.

This is a great corded phone. Large, easy to read LCD display. The ringer has off, low, and high. It also has a yellow bar that flashes on an incoming call in case you have the ringer off. The sound on the speakerphone is good and you can adjust the volume. As with most speakerphones, only one person talks at a time. It has 3 one-touch memory keys, a 10 number phonebook memory and a 75 Caller ID memory. You need 4 AA batteries for receiving and storing Caller ID records and for storing saved numbers. I recommend buying a longer handset cord. This phone would get a 10 out of 10 if it had a backlit LCD display. Otherwise, I give it a solid 9. No regrets about buying it.

We were very pleased with this phone. The large numbers and easy to use design was icing on the cake as it's best feature was the very clear and high quality speakerphone. We have recommended it to others.

If you live in an area that requires dialing 11 digits for local calls (i.e. the Chicago area and New York) , this phone has NO ability to return calls from a Caller ID list. There is no provision for adding the "1" before the number is dialed. Even my 8 year old Uniden cordless phone has that feature. If I had known, I would not have bought the model CEZ260. What were they thinking?

I replaced a very basic, no-frills or features AT&T corded phone, which had perfect, crystal clear sound quality, with this Uniden phone because I wanted a speaker phone and Caller ID. The speaker phone did not work AT ALL! I could not be heard by anyone, and when I did a test by trying to leave a voicemail on my cell phone, all you could hear were little clicks. Even using the handset, the call quality was much worse than the old AT&T phone and made an annoying pulsing sound in the background. Very disappointed.

I have naclar degeneration, no central vision and only 20/400 peripheral vision. Needed a phone which would help my affliction and thought this would do. Large numbers and buttons were okay but the sreen was useless. As a whole, the phone is 50-50 unit, supposedly good all the way but didn't quite cut it. I am totally disappointed and sorry I bought it and won't give it even 50% approval. - Speakerphone - Corded Telephone - Caller Id - Big Button Phone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Speakerphone - corded telephone, big button phone big button phone Speakerphone - corded telephone, big button phone