Thursday 4 November 2010

Screwdriver Sets - klein, wii


this baby is a life saver. i work in the security/fire/access control field and it comes in handy with the different screws that access control throws at you. only downfall is that over time the bits fall out of the block but other than that a good set for anyone Klein 32510 Magnetic Screwdriver with 32-Piece Tamperproof Bit Set

You can get a cheap version of this at your local store, but

it won't be Klein and it won't hold up like this one will.

My advice is to pay the few extra bucks and get the Klein.



My only gripe about this one is the failure to include a top

cover. As a consequence, I keep mine in a "reallyusefulbox.com"

I figured it would be good to have a set of drivers for those screw types I encounter most often and to let a tool like this with interchangeable bits handle those fasteners which are less common. The magnetic bit holder seems to function well and there is quite an assortment of bits in this little collection. The driver itself feels pretty sturdy and somewhat resembles Klein's other models. The bit holder does eventually loosen up and the bits won't stay in as well as they used to. Also, the rubber-like grip does not appear to be bonded to the handle very well. It has a tendency to shift around and while this does not affect its usability all that much, it is still somewhat uncomfortable if not annoying in my opinion. I'd like to see that fixed. Otherwise it's a pretty useful tool to keep in your tool bag. You may want to compare this screwdriver to other brands, and even check out the Megapro brand for example, to see how the quality and usability of those drivers compares to this one for your purposes.

This is great screwdriver it has a very strong magnet and great grip.

should get these to so you can reach into stuff like Xbox360 controllers and other things.



Also its a lot better picking this up with bits then like a set of 100 drivers, At least to me.



http://www.amazon.com/Tamper-Proof-Star-Torx-10-pcs/dp/B002T5O5LO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1277192692&sr=8-2



will recommend it.

A must have for every diy enthusiast. Many of times my repair work would come to a complete halt when I encounter a tamper proof screw. If I am lucky a lot of prayers or cursing and will power would some time succeed in removing the screw from its place. This tool has saved me a lot of time and frustration and throwing in the cool factor(Yes! I now own a klein tool and its magnetic) I give this 5 out of 5 stars.

You can't go wrong with Klein Tools. If you're looking for a quailty built tool that you "Know" is insulated from electrical shock, look no further. I would strongly recommend any of Klein's hand tools to anyone looking to have a set of Great tools.

Each bit is great and everything I have used works perfectly. Little more expensive then other sets but worth it. My only problem is that the bits come without a top cover. They seem secure in just the bottom but that is new and with no wear. Easy fix is to buy a cheap set with top and bottom cover and switch them out. - Klein - Screwdriver Sets - Wii'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Screwdriver Sets - klein, wii wii Screwdriver Sets - klein, wii