Thursday 4 November 2010

Mildew - soap dish, vomit


I ordered two of these--one for the bathroom vanity and one for the shower. I now wish the one in the shower had a lid, as it tends to fill up with water. Anyway, these soap dishes hold soap like there's no tomorrow. That bar of soap isn't going ANYwhere once it's in that dish. It's a sleek dish--even sexy. Guests often compliment me for my tasteful and sopisticated soap dish. I suspect it distracts them from the mildew and the faint smell of vomit. Word about my soap dish has wound through the neighborhood, and now people up and down the block are dropping by to have a look. Interdesign Royal Oval Soap Dish - Soap Dish - Vomit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mildew - soap dish, vomit soap dish Mildew - soap dish, vomit