Thursday 4 November 2010

Backpack Diaper Bag - travel, diaper bags


That's what this diaper bag is fine crafted with. Not only does it have tons of storage, it has pockets that are the right size and in the right place. You know what I mean - you've got a pack of wipes and 6 diapers, and none of the pockets fit right? Not in this bag. My number one favorite thing about this bag is the diaper dispenser. Yes, dispenser. No more will you have dirty, crunched up diapers. I've got about 15 in the dispenser, no problem. There is a pocket designed for wipes. It comes with a plastic wipe dispenser, but I just buy the wipe pouches with pop open tops (not the tubs), and shove those in the dispenser. I can open the wipes without removing the package.



Here is what I have crammed in this bag as we speak. 15 diapers, package of wipes, six assorted tubes of makes up (lipstick, mascara, etc), giant wallet, gum, long sleeve outfits for my 2 month old, two year old, and three year old, one each, lotion, pacifier wipes, 2 pacis, two coloring books, two packs of crayons, 2 board books, two story books, 2 drinking cups for the older ones (open top), sunglasses, 15 disposable bibs, small first aid kit, comb, hair accessories, hand sanitizer, bottle of lotion, travel bottle of 409, 10 disposable changing pads, big changing pad (came with bag), empty bag for dirty laundry, and my nook. There is still some spare room in the top for a baby toy or stuffed animal. It also holds up to six 8 ounce bottles. Or, for me, four bottles with an ice pack. I have to take the ice because it's breastmilk, otherwise I could probably just cram my Dr Pepper in there, too. Best of all - this stuff is all organized, and I can put my hands on it without taking anything out of the bag. I am prepared for an afternoon away, no matter what.



There are two small things I can nitpick, in case the designers read this. It doesn't affect my 5 star rating, though. There is some wasted space in the top of the bag. I can set a stuffed animal on it, but it would fall out when I opened the bag to change the baby. If there were some kind of stuffable pouch, this might solve it. Second, the DVD front panel could be a bit more versatile. It is pretty flat, only big enough for a dvd player, and not even big enough for my wallet. However, I've got 2 small coloring books and 2 8-packs of crayons in there, so it is certainly not useless.



The bonus feature for me is the padded front pocket. It is the perfect size for my nook in its neoprene slip cover thingie. It's one of those things I don't always carry with me, because I don't feel it's protected in a diaper bag, but this pocket seems designed for something like this. I also like the elastic mesh pocket on the straps - perfect for my van keys. The outside elastic pockets are also tight enough that you can actually use them without something falling out. The bag also looks super easy to clean - just wipe it down.



I can't recommend this bag enough, especially if you've got several small kids. Mine are all 3 and under, so we need stuff. Lots of stuff. I definitely couldn't fill this for one child, but if you travel a lot, it would be great for the baby's stuff. Okkatots Travel Baby Depot Backpack Bag - Red

The organization in this bag is AMAZING. There is a pocket for everything! I can fit four 8oz bottles in the bottle holder. Love, love, love all the zippered and mesh pockets inside. We make our own baby food and found that our old diaper bag did not have enough room to carry all our regular items plus a few small bowls. I often found myself carrying the diaper bag, a cooler and my purse, plus a baby. I can fit my cooler inside this bag plus my wallet in the DVD pocket without any problems plus all the toys and blankets we need for a day away. It opens very wide, so no more digging blindly into the bottom of the bag. We can pack for a long day away all in one bag. This would be great for multiple children, or for the parents who like to over pack.



This bag was a little taller than I expected. It's a little large on my 5'2 frame. But, the bag itself is very light weight. Straps are well padded. Stroller straps work great. Amazing diaper bag! Well worth the price!

I've been looking for a Backpack Diaper bag for awhile but nothing was nearly as good at this. I wouldn't use it for every day as it is HUGE but for air travel it is AMAZING! Just be careful not to overstuff it as I did have a hard time getting it into the overhead of a small plane and under a seat on a big plane. I love how organized it is with MANY pockets so you can customize what goes where. I have a 6 month old and know I will be able to use this bag for years to come.



What did I get into mine? 14 diapers, a 40 ct wipes packet, 14 packetes of 4 oz formula, a formula dispenser (we were traveling in winter and wanted to be prepared if god-for-bid we were stranded!), 4 burp cloths, 5 bibs, 3 extra outfits for baby, tissues, washcloth, pacifiers, 2 receiving blankets, baggies, multiple toys, 4-9 oz bottles in the cooler pocket, a 16 oz water, my quart sized baggie full of liquids (tylenon, hand sanitizer, lip gloss, etc)and I used the right-side pockete as a "Mommy Pocket" for my wallet, snacks, chargers, etc. And i"m sure I've forgotten a few things too.



I do have a couple things I'd change:

1. Better zipper pulls. One of mine came off after the first use.

2. I want 2 zipper pulls on each pocket. You know when you stuff a pocket full and it's much easier to

close when you can zip from both sides? Well, only the big pocket has 2 pulls, none of the small ones

do.

3. More colors please. This is a pretty red but how about basic black or brown?

I am a mom of three boys! I have a 3 year old 11 month old and newborn. I absolutely love how I can divide both my babies things up and still have ample room for extra things. It is so light weight and easy to pack. You have to be organized in using the bag because everything has its own place. I can throw extra clothes for my 3 year old and the babies and pack as many bottles as I want to leave. it has room for sippycups, pacis, and everything you can imagine! this bag is perfect size weight and is stylish! - Diaper Bags - Diaper Backpack - Travel - Diaper Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Backpack Diaper Bag - travel, diaper bags travel Backpack Diaper Bag - travel, diaper bags