Wednesday 17 November 2010

Architects - parker, lamy


This pen is very comfortable to hold, it's got a "form" to it... it's not just a straight tube. It just feels right.

This pen worked flawlessly right out of the box. Even after an extended time of non-use (about 2 months), when I used it again, it started writing almost immediately, and once it started writing, it worked flawlessly.



A while back I bought a Lamy fountain pen to write letters to my daughter, Beth. It was to only be used prior to her getting married... and only on special paper chosen for only that use. In comparison, the Lamy pen is complete junk.



I bought this fountain pen for the sole purpose of writing letters to the young man (Corey) who was about to marry my daughter. I swore to use the pen only during the time leading up to the wedding... and I did.



2 weeks ago they got married. At the reception I destroyed both pens. Now it's time to buy a new pen, which will only be used to write letters to my son-in-law and his wife, my daughter.



I think I'll be buying another Parker Urban Premium Chiseled Medium Point Fountain Pen... the color is yet to be determined... but it can't be black... That was Corey's Pen's color.

Parker Urban Premium Chiseled Medium Point Fountain Pen, Metallic Black (1774704) Parker Urban Premium Chiseled Medium Point Fountain Pen, Metallic Black (1774704) - Pen - Fountain Pens - Parker - Lamy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Architects - parker, lamy fountain pens Architects - parker, lamy