Sunday 10 October 2010

Webkinz Plush Toys - webkins, stuffed animals


Purchased this cat for a gift. My son really loves it and loves to go to the webkinz site. I have to admit, I love the webkinz site too - I've spent a little time there myself and enjoyed my break from the everyday routine. I'm such a kid at heart! Webkinz Halloween Black Cat Limited Edition

I give this cat 5 stars!!!!! It is absolutely cute! Has some sparkle in its fur & a cute pink nose with green eyes, just adorable, both my children love it, we all 3 are going to have one on Webkinz...the one we opened today looked very cute in the rooms walking around, by far one of the cutest on the Webkinz because shows up well being black in all the rooms! Ours blew us hearts several times, cutie gift for boys & girls for Halloween/Christmas & of course Adults like myself.

We own this one and she is very cute. Her fur is very shiny and her eyes are green. The Webkinz website is very cute and safe for kids to play. No need to worry about pop ups and advertisements that children sometimes stray onto.

The is by far one of the best Webkinz! It has soft, sparkley, black fur, and BEUTIFUL green eyes! It is VERY cute on, and off the site! So cuddly!! I love his ears. The site is also WONDERFUL! It is very educational, and fun! Buy this Webkinz!

I bought this for my 5 year old. She is very happy wih the cat and has named it Princess. I, on the other hand, am enjoying the webkinz website more then she. Being a long time fan of the Sims, it is understandable. It has provn to be an activity we can do together that keeps us both interested.

This is the 10th Webkinz toy that my daughter owns. Even I love to go on the Website! Webkinz teach your children lots of skills, but, my favorite are in "Quizzies Corner" where your child answers academic questions to earn points that turn into WEbkinz dollars. I often tell my daughter to go do 50 Quizzies Math questions, just for practice! - Stuffed Animals - Webkins - Black Cat - Webkinz Black Cat'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Webkinz Plush Toys - webkins, stuffed animals webkinz black cat Webkinz Plush Toys - webkins, stuffed animals