Sunday 10 October 2010

Blueproton - mattel, disney pixar cars


I bought this one thinking it was the bigger one but all was all right. Grandmothers can make mistakes. I watch my grandbabies and they were so excited to open the box. We looked at it and then the rest of the day they played with this I spy car. It was everything one would expect. They had alot of fun that day and many days after.



Your children will love it.



Paula Disney / Pixar CARS 2 Movie 155 Die Cast Car #2 Finn McMissile

I love Disney. And now I'm a huge fan of the Disney/Pixar partnership. I'm collecting Cars and a few characters from Cars 2. This is one as I love Michael Caine. I've also added Holley Shiftwell, Jeff Gorvette, Prof. Z, and Carla Veloso. I'm thinking of adding Grim & Acer.

My son doesnt like cars 2. unfortunately i got all the new cars because he loves the original and loves to play out scenes with his cars. I guess he doesnt want to play out the violent plot of cars 2.

the toy cars are cheaper than the first movies toy line. the metal is thinner and they are just generally flimsier. more like larger scale hot wheels. - Mattel - Disney Pixar Cars'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blueproton - mattel, disney pixar cars mattel Blueproton - mattel, disney pixar cars