Sunday 10 October 2010

Smartphone - bad deal, pixi


This is a great phone. Although I was very misinformed when I thought it was unlocked. My fault so I bypassed the activation at the beginning. If you're looking to do this, it's on the site. But it's a great phone. Wi-Fi works great!! Screen is beautiful, sound with earbuds is phenomenal. The only thing I don't like is the fact that there's a lot of stuff you can't do if you don't activate it. It's the perfect device though. Palm Pixi Plus Cell Phone for Verizon

Have used Windows mobile and Droid phones and this is the best. WebOS is much cleaner than Android. Syncs with Gmail and Gmail contacts at startup. No tricks at all.

At $65 for a new phone (now $55) , OEM shop probably has the best deal. Amazon backed. Was delivered in 4 days through free delivery. The best deal.

The Palm Pixi Plus is an excellent phone. I ordered this, chose one-day shipping, and in less than 24 hours, I had the product in my hands. The product was exactly as stated---new in box. I activated it with no problems, and it works wonderfully. I highly recommend this phone!

I just got the palm pixi, and I really like it. I have been using it for about 3 days and this is what I have found.



Pros- Beautiful screen, sound quality on speakers are excellent, easy to navigate, reception seems to be great so far, can connect to your computer to add pics and music through USB port and you don't have to use Itunes.



Cons - Can be a little slow when trying to do too many things at one time and battery life isn't great. Tiny keypad buttons, I am fairly petite, and I could see where it would be cumbersome to use if you had larger fingers.



All in all, this is a good little phone so far. This is also my first smart phone, but I think it is easy to use and navigate through.

The WebOS on this device is far better than Window Mobile and Andriod. Everything works smoothly. The only complaint is that the screen is too small, basically making the web browser unusable. Otherwise it is a great phone.

For an inexpensive "smart" phone, this works just fine. Has the advantage of coming with a "free" mobile hotspot, which comes in very handy on occasion. Verizon where I live is no longer selling these, so they are probably on the way out.

This seemed too good to be true! I ordered received in 4 days and the condition was perfect! The Pixi may not have as many apps as the Droid system, but it has a lot less glitches and is overall a better phone!

this is a great phone plus the price is amazing. other than having to download the webos once you get the phone everything else is great. if you're looking for a great phone to last you until your contract expires this is it and remember it requires a $30 data package which caught me off guard but its well worth it

i was thinking of ordering this phone, but does anyone know if this is one of those prepaid phones for verizon? i am on a normal contract with verizon and i my contract isnt up yet. i didnt want to purchase this and not be able to activate it on my plan. any answers or suggestions? - Thin - Bad Deal - Smartphone - Pixi'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Smartphone - bad deal, pixi pixi Smartphone - bad deal, pixi