Wednesday 20 October 2010

Vanity Fair - vanity fair, satin


Have it... Love it... and Recommend it... This slip has the comfort I was looking for and the quality is great!! Fabric has a bit of a stretch which adds to the comfort that I like very much. The tiny lace at the hemline is very classic for everyday wear... It also comes in many lengths for different dress lengths so I could get the matching one in the longer length as well... I have other products from the Gemsli brand and I like their stuff very much. They make lasting quality lingerie. All in all I find this the perfect half slip I ever owned. Gemsli Classica, Nylon Half Slip with Tiny Lace, Cling Free HK300-Small-28 Inches White

I ordered this slip in various colours and lengths. As a plus size woman, buying shorter slips has been difficult. These slips feel good, appear to be well made and are even somewhat sexy. I highly recommend them, My only negative comment is that they are a cut a tad small.

Gemsli Classica, Nylon Half Slip with Tiny Lace, Cling Free # HK300



The Amazon Intimate Apparel Shop has minimal availability of their product line, especially slips and half-slips. My Google and Yahoo searches for a "half slip 20 inches black" placed this web site as the number one selection. However, the only available sizes were XL, 2X Plus, and 3X Plus. They DO NOT accept back orders.



Caveat Emptor!!!

SLOOOOOOW service. Took over a month for them to mail it to me! Amazon.Com had to follow up with seller because they were just at the 30 days to get the product in the mail to me. I will NEVER purchase from this seller again. - Satin - Non-cling - Lingerie - Vanity Fair'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Vanity Fair - vanity fair, satin non-cling Vanity Fair - vanity fair, satin