Friday 8 October 2010

Towelettes - cloths, towelettes


Good points about the RevitaLift wet cleansing towelettes: 1) Stay moist in packet. 2) Easy to pull out from packet. 3) Nice moisturizing action without greasy feeling.



Drawbacks: 1) Scent alert! If you cannot walk down the detergent aisle at the supermarket or through the perfume section in a department store without getting a headache, beware. 2) Removes make-up at upper surface level. Not good for deep cleaning. 3) The price: before shipping, we're looking at a lot for a supply of towelettes that will barely last a month. Not sure if this is safe around eyes, so I also purchased the other version that specifies it is okay to use around eyes, which doubles the cost per use.



Neutral point: More wet than moist or damp. L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 30 Count

I work 12 hour night shifts and when I get home all I want to do is SLEEP. These prevent me from going to sleep with my makeup on. Also, I love the scent. I am so over the "scents give me headaches" mentality so many people have nowadays. If you don't like these types of things, head to the natural stuff that doesn't work as well. I ordered these on auto-refill and they are a super great deal that way.

This product is a time-saving little miracle. With Vitamin C, these towelettes gently remove your daily makeup, even around the eyes, when you are tired in the evening and just want to go to bed. It saves you time and invites you to use it. I have them in the bathroom and use them quickly to remove my everyday makeup then quickly I apply my night cream by the bed when I retire. They work and they are easily incorporated into a nightly routine even when all you want to do is lie down and go to sleep. - Face - Cloths - Loreal - Towelettes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Towelettes - cloths, towelettes loreal Towelettes - cloths, towelettes