Friday 8 October 2010

Leather Tow Sides Belt - leather tow sides belt, kenneth cole reaction belts


I bought the 36" size for my husband and it was perfect! It's great for every day wear. It's 1 1/4 inches wide so it fits most pants. I guess it would be considered a dress belt but it's not too dressy. Goes well with khakis, jeans, slacks. The buckle feels heavy, like it's good quality. I would recommend this to any of my guy friends. Nautica Men's Reversible Belt,Black/Brown,34

This picture makes the belt look pretty thick, but it's not. It's actually kind of skinny. Didn't look right with my jeans. I gave it to my father, he really loved how it flipped to two colors. It rotates back and forth at the head to switch colors which is cool, just wish it was thicker though, it's too skinny. Only looks good on tie outfit stuff.

The belt itself seems well built and the buckle is solid. The black side is exactly what you would expect, but the brown side is very dark; it is more of a formal look, and perhaps a trifle too dark for more casual slacks/khakis. - Kenneth Cole Reaction Belts - Belts - Leather Belts - Leather Tow Sides Belt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Leather Tow Sides Belt - leather tow sides belt, kenneth cole reaction belts kenneth cole reaction belts Leather Tow Sides Belt - leather tow sides belt, kenneth cole reaction belts