Thursday 28 October 2010

Swiss Army - swiss army


IF you are looking for a simple professional looking watch for work and daily use. This is it! I needed a watch with a seconds hands so that narrowed down my choices. I have owned this for over 4 years and it looks as good as new. The original wristband is extremely comfortable but just gave way after years of constant use - in all weather. Victorinox Swiss Army Men's Cavalry Leather Watch #24529

I purchased this watch on sale on another site. I had been looking for a cavalry model at a reasonable price, and finally found one. I like the simple lines of this design, and The Swiss Army watches are known for their quality. The only problem I have had was mentioned by another reviewer - one of the springbars that hold the band to the watch suddenly disappeared. I had it replaced by the watch kiosk at a local mall for two bucks, and life went on. I have a small collection of watches consisting of Seiko, Citizen eco-drive, Stauer, Swiss Legend, Invicta and Tissot, but this is my favorite for every-day wear. It's light on the wrist, easy to read and nice looking.

Money well spent.

This is not a bad watch for the price. The exception with my watch is that the pin that holds the band on the watch keeps popping out. I've almost lost the watch three times. Either I have a defective piece or the Swiss Army people need to add more strength the the pin's tension. The seller was kind enough to say they would fix the problem but I didn't want to go through the hassle of shipping and the wait for return. Oh yeah, if you have less than perfect eyesight don't expect to be able to read the date. It's tiny. A magnifier over the date as I've seen on Wenger Swiss Army watches would solve the problem. Other than that the watch is not too small or too large and holds its own with jeans as well as a sport jacket. - Swiss Army'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Swiss Army - swiss army swiss army Swiss Army - swiss army