Thursday 28 October 2010

Baume - baume, mercier


I'd spotted this model from Baume & Mercier at a local Tourneau store a few months ago, and fell in love with it. It's very heavy, thick, has automatic movement (no battery, never needs winding - it auto winds with the movement of your hand/wrist), and the strap's clasp is absolute quality.



With the $[...] price tag I was a little put off. Knowing that with a little hunting, I could definitely find this for less (I bought my old B&M through watchclick.com for significantly less - but they don't carry this model yet) - after much internet research, I resorted to coming back to old faithful, Amazon - which is where I do most of my shopping as their prices, returns policy and customer service are unmatched.



I found it here for just under $[...].



Shipping was speedy, and the watch came in its authentic hard wooden case with limited warranty details and instructions. All legit.



I'm very happy with the watch, and even happier I got it for a grand less.



[...] Baume & Mercier Men's 8733 Classima Chronograph Strap Watch

I splurged on a gift to myself on my (round) birthday last year, and I love, love, love this watch. I know how silly it is to give "things" names... I only did that with my iPhone and my watch. Ms. Noir I even wear at night, and after 8 months of calling her mine, I am still amazed of her elegant beauty. The watch is a masterpiece of Swiss watchmaking, and it will remain a classic. The only other watch that could steal "her" show is the IWC "Portugese"...but I'll wait for a little bit... :) Highly recommend this watch; it is worth every single cent... - Mercier - Baume'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Baume - baume, mercier baume Baume - baume, mercier