Thursday 28 October 2010

Beautiful Illustration - canon, beautiful illustration


Not only does this USB 2.0 printer scanner cable work perfectly for my HP printer and Toshiba laptop, the seller, BargainCell, was one of the best sellers I have ever purchased from. The cable came neatly packaged and was brand new just as described. It was also shipped very quickly.

I give the seller extra high marks because when I informed them that my order had encountered a problem (which was not in any way BargainCell's fault) they fixed the problem for me at no additional cost! This is a seller who truly cares about customer service and goes above and beyond their responsibilities. I highly recommend this seller and this product. :) Black 10 ft Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Printer Scanner Cable Type A Male to Type B Male For HP Canon, Lexmark, Epson,

My daughter was going away to college and got a new printer. I needed a USB printer cable but when I looked at Staples, the cost was highway robbery. Searched on amazon and came up with this one. Works great, seems well constructed and saved me a bundle. Now, if I could do the same with tuition....

This cable is $35 at any office supply store... I am so glad that I found this great deal. This cable is great if you need to sit your printer farther away from your desktop than the OEM cable will let you.

I used this cable for my MacBookPro onto my Canon printer and it worked wonders. I was surprised that it worked. I thought it would say error, but it didn't. Also the cable is really long, so it's convenient when I am placing the printer with the desktop.

The item arrived in the described condition by the seller. 10ft cable was actually 10ft and the cable was brand new and not damaged. Great product! BTW it also works as a Casio piano USB Just to let you know.

I ordered this cable to connect my Epson PictureMate to my computer. When I tried to print using the cable, the data cuts off halfway through printing. I hear the sound on my maching indicating I've unplugged the cable, but I haven't. I am ordering a better brand cable to check, but I think the cable is defective! - Beautiful Illustration - Usb Cables - Canon - Printer Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Beautiful Illustration - canon, beautiful illustration printer cable Beautiful Illustration - canon, beautiful illustration