Friday 22 October 2010

Samsung Galaxy S - galaxy s, protector


I actually got this when I purchased the phone, not online. I just wanted to post something for others considering it, since I find reviews very helpful. This case is great, it makes the phone less sleek, bit you can still use the slide out keyboard with it and change batteries easily. And it protects the phone since it is hard plastic. I also got a screen protector and that works great with no loss of touch screen function or visibility so definitely recommend both items to protect your investment! Premium Crystal Rubberized Hard Snap-on Case for Samsung Epic 4G - Black

First off this case is nice. The shipper had it come out quick nothing wrong with that. I have tried a lot of different cases with the epic and all of them just make it so huge. I dont like the way the slide it always makes them sick and hard to shut. The EPIC just shouldnt have a case, But if you have to have one this case isnt bad.

I have used it for one full day and it looked and felt great. But then I had to remove the cover to access the battery and the top part broke at its hinges. It will no longer snap in place. For the price I paid, no complains. But anyone buying out there, just keep it on, FOREVER! Its a one time use case.

Yet again, my brother asked me to get some things for his new phone. I bought some screen protectors and this case. The case is a standard clip on style case. It covers all corners and edges with access to camera, volume and speaker buttons. It's made of the grippy rubber type material so it's not as smooth and slippery as a typical plastic cas. Decent case for the money.

PRODUCT WAS GREAT CONDITION WHEN RECEIVED, BUT IT WAS NOT WHAT I SAW ON THE PICTURE WHEN I BOUGHT IT.... I'M SATISFIED IT DID NOT TAKE LONG TO RECEIVE, BUT DISAPPOINTED WITH THE PRODUCT RECEIVED BECAUSE IT WAS NOT WHAT I SAW.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I paid $.03 for a product on amazon but it is just perfect. Its not a soft rubber so it doesn't bend or move out of place. Its very comfortable to hold in your hand, and if you drop it... it doesn't fall apart. It is just perfect. Definitely a must.

The case I bought fit, but didn't allow the slide function of my phone to slide smoothly. Also, the case broke after only 3 weeks and I never dropped my phone. It was so weak that it probably broke from just getting set down on a hard surface.

The case was about $3, including all shipping etc...

As far as I can see, it has the smallest dimensions of the cases being offered on Amazon, so I don't think there's any point in complaining about how the case makes the phone feel bulky.

With the Epic it seems like your only two choices are, bulky and safe or slim and vulnerable.

In all honesty after putting the case on and using for about 2 days, I went with the 'slim and vulnerable' route.

Then I got scared and came back to the case (this goes against some reviews mentioning breaking the tabs, and suggesting leaving the case on forever)

I actually put on and took off the case numerous times without breaking anything... it's actually quite sturdy.

The front panel of the case has a bar going across separating the main screen from the row of buttons, as well as little cut outs (at the top)for proximity sensor, light sensor, cam and speaker... all of which can get dirty with dust, lint and what have you...

It might have been nicer with just a clean bezel running across the perimeter.... but then again... those extra pieces makes the case feel sturdier... though somewhat uglier at the same time.



All in all it's a good sturdy case that fits well and does the job. For only 3 bucks.

There really isn't any improvements (reasonable) I can expect from this case (or cases that cost more)

I seriously would recommend buying this case, and trying it out before even shopping for cases that cost more than 2-3x as much.



***The shipper (OEM PLANET) sent the case very quickly (possibly because we're both in NY, but they must have sent it out that same day. they don't seem to waste time). If I want a phone accessory and there was a choice of several different sellers, I would definitely look for them first. - Protector - Galaxy S - Sprint - 4g'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Samsung Galaxy S - galaxy s, protector galaxy s Samsung Galaxy S - galaxy s, protector