Thursday 21 October 2010

Electronic Muscle Stimulator - handheld massagers, tens unit


Had the Dr Ho unit for 7-8 years but it finally quit working so we bought another one locally for $119 but when we tried it we realized that it only had 1 connector, even though it came with 2 sets of wires. I did some searching and found this Prosepra unit at Amazon for only $39.95 !!! Read the reviews and decided to order and give it a try. This is a MUCH MUCH better unit that the Dr Ho thing !!! It uses the same cables and pads as the Dr Ho, which was great as we had a few left. There are more settings and more features on this and it seems far more powerful and much more solid and better built........ and at a third of the price !!

We returned the Dr Ho unit and are keeping this one.

I highly recommend this unit , and Amazon had it shipped to me in Canada in record time, I ordered Sunday night, it shipped Monday morning and UPS had it to my door at lunchtime on Tuesday !! Cant beat that. Prosepra Electronic Pulse Massager

I wasn't expecting too much out of this massager, but at less than $40, I thought that I would give it a chance. I have not been disappointed. The biggest advantage it has is convenience. I own several other massagers that provide more (though different) relief, but this one I can use sitting in my chair, walking around the house, etc. The fact that the electrodes stay attached make this unit more versatile than my other massagers. It has plenty of power for me; I have never set the dial for higher than 4 (out of 10) and even that level is often too intense. The pads are reusable, but they do eventually lose their stickiness, even if you clean them off with soap and water. I do not have a lot of experience with EMS devices, so I don't know for sure how well this one stacks up. I have been really pleased with it.

My wife and I have been very please with the results of using tha Prosepra Electronic Pulse Massager. My wife uses it on her shoulder and I use it on my lower back. I would recommend this product to a friend.

Works great and a bargain. Setting 1 is intense but it also depends on where you put it. On my back setting 1 is too soft but on a sore knotted thigh muscle setting 1 is great. This is a life saver for hard knots in you shoulders.



I'll be sending one to my family members with back problems for Christmas.

This is a great product. However, the only problem is that Intensity 1 setting (the lowest) is waaaaay to powerful. The product has a great high end of intensities to be able to use, but the product doesn't give the option to go light enough. I hope that in the future, they will make it possible to set it at at least half of the current minimum intensity.

PROSPERA PL009 ELECTRONIC PULSE MASSAGER SIX AUTO MODES

this is a light-weigh portable unit that does the trick but not a lot of modes to choose from-electrodes lose their stickiness but quickly wipe clean with alcohol pad. - Pain Relief - Tens - Tens Unit - Handheld Massagers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Electronic Muscle Stimulator - handheld massagers, tens unit tens unit Electronic Muscle Stimulator - handheld massagers, tens unit