Thursday 21 October 2010

Boat Cover Support - horrible, useless


I have a center console boat. I have an expensive (for me) boat cover. I live in Florida, lotsa rain. My boat cover fills with puddles. This device seemed like a good idea, and it was cheap.what a surprise It works great, and very easy to connect. It eliminated my cover puddles. Attwood Boat Cover Support Straps for Boats Up to 19-Feet

I bought this because I was tired of my boat cover gathering puddles of water during storms. I have an 18 foot tri hull. This is a very simple design of a boat cover support and it turns out that it's pretty much what I was doing already with a bow rope. But, this offers a bit easier installation and a bit wider support. If you are looking for only a basic cover support, this should do it. My only gripe is that in now way did this make the "peak" of the cover higher so that water would cascade down more. I think that just has to do with the low profile of my boat though. Overall, good for the money if you need something simple and easy. - Useless - Support System For Pontoon Cover - Boat Rain Water Accumulating Pro - Horrible'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Boat Cover Support - horrible, useless horrible Boat Cover Support - horrible, useless