Sunday 5 September 2010

Toland Flag


I purchased this Toland garden flag about a month ago, and it has been hanging on my front door since the day it arrived. My front door is in direct sun most of the day and this flag looks perfect, hasn't faded a bit. I have owned a couple other Toland flags over the years and highly recommend them as they hold up to the weather and they don't fade. Star Spangled Banner Garden Flag

to show your patriotism without the normal flag on the house or in a plant. I've had this flag out since July 1st and the flag doesn't look faded and that's something in the Texas heat. It was a bit expensive compared to the 9.00 I paid for my other flags but I didn't mind since it works well for the July month.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Toland Flag Toland Flag Toland Flag