Sunday 5 September 2010

Office Supplies - office supplies, pencil sharpener


I was excited to purchase this product for my students as a replacement. It is the slowest pencil sharpner and seems to have no power to it...very cheap looking! If I knew this I would of spent a little more money for a better product Stanley Bostitch Personal Electric Pencil Sharpener, Black (EPS4-BLACK)

I didn't think I needed to spend $40.00 on a pencil sharpener, but I was wrong. This sharpener will eventually get the job done, but plan on spending 4 to 5 minutes to sharpen a new pencil. Even then, you will need to apply a fair amount of pressure and continually rotate the pencil to get an even point. Either pay up or go manual!

I bought this because my old sharpener had a crayon jammed in it(kids.) When I tried to sharpen the 200 or so pencils, I could not get a point, and it took forever, I gave up after just 2 pencils. I'd be better off using the cheap manual ones. I thought I just got a bad one.

I purchased the electronic pencil sharpener for my kids because the manual one was not working anymore. It's easy to use and compact enough to fit on my end-table for quick and easy access. The kids find it very easy and my youngest won't stop sharpening all her pencils!

this pencil sharpener is just not quite powerful enought to do the job it takes 3 minute to sharpen a pencil from new. thats a long time to spend on one pencil. and if you don't hold it just right it shuts off. it also wobbles and leaves long peices of the wood sometimes. not happy with this one at all - Office Supplies - Home Office - Electric Sharpener - Pencil Sharpener'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Office Supplies - office supplies, pencil sharpener home office Office Supplies - office supplies, pencil sharpener