Saturday 11 September 2010

Toddler Travel - toddler travel, travel tray


It's inexpensive and compact. It folds flat when not in use so it's out of the way. It's sturdy enough to hold the food in place... really designed to offer convenience for people on the go. I loved this item that I bought more for me and gave some as gifts to family and friends. For me it's the perfect food tray for the car. As for the seller, order was shipped as soon and I received the item in a very good condition. Pleasant business. I'm happy about everyhting with this purchase. TRAVEL FOOD HOLDER AND TRAY / REAR SEAT

I sit in the back with our baby/now toddler and load it up just like that picture when we are on trips. There are no cup holders in our back seat (Impala), so it's fantastic to have a place to put my drink. It doesn't attach as well as I'd like, so it leans forward a bit and rattles just enough to annoy my husband sometimes, but I like it and use it and it does what it said it would do for a reasonable price. It folds away flat when I don't need it.

this tray works great for my 6 year old, i had smaller one but wanted something bigger for her now. folds up great also, nice and flat. it is a little hard for her to open by herself but that is minor detail. so far doing exactly what i had wanted it to do. food, drinks, and place to put some of her traveling toys, or color ect..... would recommend.

I have installed this trays on the rear seats of our Rodeo. Frankly I love them, not only are they easy to use and blends well to the upholstery but having two cup holders is quite nice. I give it 4 stars for it does have a slight weak support if using this tray to cut food with a knife other than that it holds food fairly well!! It closes really flat and out of the way plus its installs/uninstall easily. - Toddler Travel - Travel Tray'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Toddler Travel - toddler travel, travel tray toddler travel Toddler Travel - toddler travel, travel tray