Saturday 11 September 2010

Picnic


Collapsible Picnic Cooler-Navy

Just received this cooler and was really impressed by the quality. Nice details, made really well. Took it on a picnic last week, perfect size, easy to pack and carry. Lining was easy to clean. Folds really flat to store. My order was handled efficiently. Overall happy happy happy. Picnic at Ascot Collapsible Basket Cooler in Navy

The picture does not do this little basket justice. It is much nicer than pictured and quality is excellent. I used it to pack other Christmas gifts in rather than using a basket that might not get used again and it was a big hit. Ample space and easily collapses to a more space saver size. Excellent for taking potluck foods or transporting groceries.

I keep it in the car for when I go food shopping during the work day. I fill it with my ice blocks in the morning and they are still frozen at the end of the day. It folds up almost flat and takes up little to no room in my car. It's very roomy and holds three bags of ice from the grocery store.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Picnic Picnic Picnic