Saturday 11 September 2010

Dress Shirt


A few days ago, i received my red dress and i love it !!! The fabric is soft and feels great on my skin. And the color is just as vibrant and rich as shown on the web site ! Also, i love the cut and the style ! I got lots of compliments too when i decided to wear it today. So, thank you Heidi !!! This is the second item that i buy from your collection and i plan to get some more !!!





Guylaine Rivest (from Canada) Hknb Heidi Klum for New Balance Women's Long T-shirt Dress, Black, Medium

Not having a model's body I wasn't sure how this would look on me. Being a big fan of Project Runway, I HAD TO BUY it & see for myself for the price. Well, I definitely have more of a "Soprano's" body than a Runway model's body, yet the draping was so exquisite that I looked & felt like a million. The fabric is sheer & light weight. Don't hesitate. It is a very special dress.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dress Shirt Dress Shirt Dress Shirt