Monday 6 September 2010

Tire Inflator


so far its been working aa i expected. however i wish the guage was made of metel instead of plastic. that is the only thing i don't like about it. but i use it everyday in a shop with no real problems as far as i can tell, seems accurae ( one month of use...) Ampro A1430 Tire Inflator with Gauge

Overall ok tire gauge. I had to replace the part the contacts the valve stem because the one that comes with this inflator is to small and air leaks around it when using it. The other problem is that the inflator part should be able to rotate 360 degrees and for some reason mine seems to be stuck in one position which makes it harder to work with.

Bought this along with the Ampro A1460 18 Piece Air Tool Accessory Kit Milton Type for use around my garage for when my tires inevitably get low. That said, it's not going to get used more than a few times a year by me, I just dislike going to the gas station and having to pay my few quarters for a couple minutes of compressed air.



I've used this once so far on all my tires and to put some in on my scooter as well. As the other reviewers have mentioned, this doesn't rotate (at least mine didn't). I didn't notice if the gauge was plastic or not but can't see how this matters unless you are using professionally.



Overall: a solid addition to my garage.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tire Inflator Tire Inflator Tire Inflator