Wednesday 4 August 2010

Stanley - staplers, stapler


This gun is a "kit". When I ordered, I wasn't quite sure what that meant. I was thinking it included staples and perhaps a case, and I was right. This staple gun includes 1,000 staples and a handy storage case. I used this to tack some wires and hang some posters. Good quality gun, very happy with this purchase. Stanley TR45K Light Duty Staple Gun Kit

This is a very nice unit... comes with 1000 stapes and a carrying case that I was not even expecting. Was delivered quickly in very good condition, sealed and new. It should last for many many years to come. I am quite happy with the quality and cannot wait to use it more often for tasks around the house. - 2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - Staplers - Staple Gun - Stapler'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Stanley - staplers, stapler 2009 amazon frustration-fre Stanley - staplers, stapler