Wednesday 4 August 2010

All In One - makeup, beauty


I am very happy with this product. The packaging was in good condition for it being a fragile product I give this product 4 Stars. I have oily skin and it takes care of it, by the end of the day my face is still fresh looking. I love this product. NARS Flesh Loose Powder

I love Nars! This product is one of his finest. It seems expensive, but you will never run out of this product. I'd say if you use it daily you're fine for a good two years. Do yourself a favor and indulge in the loose powder that this fine frenchman has created.

This is my first try at using NARS Loose Powder and I was not disappointed. The powder is very fine-milled and applies beautifully. You don't need much to get a flawless look. And since this is such a large container of product, it will last a long time. The color is perfect for my skin tone - doesn't really show color, though, just an amazing finish!

I have combination skin so this powder is perfect the quality is amazing it's a bit pricey but it's worth it

The powder is finely milled so when I apply it gives me a natural look I love this product I will re purchase it again.

I've always been a fan of compacted and loose powders. I've been through so many and when I found this I couldn't resist. It gives great coverage without looking powdery. I've always large pores and this product hides them really well. It's great for setting my foundation and the color flesh matches me perfectly. The only reason this is a four out of five, is the container. As soon as I opened it I got the powder everywhere. Still it was worth every penny!

Ever since Neutrogena discontinued their Healthy Skin Loose Powder I have spent a lot of money, and have had some sad face days trying different powders...but not anymore! I recommend this powder for oily skin and large pores. I have both. It seems to be a very fine powder, so does not make my pores look huge. It does not make them disappear of course...but not bad. After 5 hours my face usually looks oily and I have to touch up with a compact, but not with this...my face did not look oily at all. I give this 5 stars!

I seriously LOVE this powder its the best and it leaves my face so soft and natural looking.. I hope amazon will always have it so can buy more in the future cause everywere else this powder is discontinued... <33333

The powder is amazing. It creates a flawless smooth look without caking up throughout the day.

I am Asian with oily skin and golden tones. I bought Beach and it matches very well.



The only complaint I have is that the mesh lining it comes with is ridiculously useless. I put it under the plastic tray, which is a little helpful. The product even arrived with powder outside on the sides of the lid.



However, despite the box, I find this product to be well worth the money. It will lasts a very long time.

This is my new fav powder! I bought it in flesh and am glad I did. I could have probably bought snow, but my fair skin has pinkish tones and the flesh looks very nice. I ended up putting the sifter underneath the plastic piece with the holes where the powder comes out bc I read someone else had more luck with not having the powder fly everywhere and waste product. I also pulled the sticker just enough to only uncover a couple holes. Then I just tap the product into the lid and swirl my powder brush in the lid and apply similar to the bare minerals technique.

I notice my skin looks better and healthier and it doesn't have that powdery look like others I've used in the past. It may seem expensive, but a little goes a long way with this powder so I know it's going to last me a long time even with daily use.

I have combination skin, used to be oily when I was a teen but now I'm 21 and just have t-zone issues from time to time but I don't have acne anymore. This powder makes my skin look almost poreless which is great. I just use my cream foundation, this, Nars the multiple in Orgasm, and mascara and I'm good for the day. You'll love it! :) - Blush - Makeup - Orgasm - Beauty'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


All In One - makeup, beauty blush All In One - makeup, beauty