Friday 27 August 2010

Bdu Pants - primal play shirt outdoor clothi, cargo pants


I've been wearing several different pairs in solid colors of 65/35 poly-cotton Tru-Spec pants daily for almost ten years; THE SAME PAIRS. I haven't noticed any fading on any of the colors except the black pair is now slightly lighter. I do wash them exclusively in cold water though. No holes, tears or rips on any of the exteriors. I had to repair one hole in the pocket of the khaki pair and that was probably due to the massive key ring I used to carry. These pants cannot be beat. They're cool in the summer, decent in the winter (but I usually wear coolmax leggings if its cold out). I wear them casual with boots and t-shirts or a little dressy. I'm 5'7" and got Medium Regular; same size I wore in my work BDUs (I'm in the Air Force). They have the blousing ties built in at the bottom; you can rip them out but I roll the cuff just slightly to cover them and like the look (plus it doesn't drag on the ground). All of my pairs are "Made in the USA" of US made materials; I don't know if these still are. Some other brands have their BDUs made of US fabric but sewn in the Dominican Republic. I'll try to find out and amend my review. I've been quite pleased with these pants over the years and wonder if I'll ever need to buy another pair! Maybe if they came out with more colors? Tru-Spec 65/35 Polyester Cotton Rip-Stop BDU Pants in Black - Large Long

Was wearing the item during a few long late-season hikes in Sierra. Very durable, rip-stop really works, pockets are located exactly where one expects them to be. When wet retains some heat and dries quickly.

A real solid piece of gear that doesn't look like a military issue. - Cargo Pants - Cool - Bdu - Primal Play Shirt Outdoor Clothi'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bdu Pants - primal play shirt outdoor clothi, cargo pants cargo pants Bdu Pants - primal play shirt outdoor clothi, cargo pants