Thursday 29 July 2010

Wiper Blades - wiper blades


The latitude blades are a perfect fit for my VW gti 08. At first glance, things don't seem right, but after reading the instructions, I figured out I needed to remove the existing bracket for the ptb bracket included in the package. First blade took about 15 minutes, second blade took 5 seconds. Don't let the dealership charge you an arm and a leg for something so simple. Saved at least half of what they would charge you to install new blades. At such a low price and free shipping on amazon, you can't beat this. RAIN-X LATITUDE WIPER BLADE -- 19"

Both blades have parts where the blade doesn't press firmly against the glass. I could have rated it a 2 or a 3.Bottom line is either it works as supposed to or it doesn't. It doesn't.BTW, my vehicle is a 2009 F150. - Wiper Blades'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wiper Blades - wiper blades wiper blades Wiper Blades - wiper blades