Thursday 29 July 2010

Package - mailing, packing


It's bubble wrap. There isn't much to review because, frankly, how hard could it be? I will say that the seller shipped very fast. The roll was huge and great for my moving needs. Also much, much cheaper than buying overpriced smaller rolls from retail stores. I recommended this seller to my family when they were moving. Once of their rolls never arrived. They got in contact with the seller and he overnighted them a new roll, no questions asked. I hope I don't have to move again for awhile but if I do, I am definitely going to make this purchase again. 1/2" x 125' x 12" Bubble Wrap (Large Bubbles)

not much to say on this one other than that its as described. We use this to ship telephones and it works great.



The only downside is the guilt I feel when I realize how ridiculous it is to ship bubble wrap in a huge box to me, only to be shipped back out and then tossed out. The process just seems wasteful.

I used this bubble wrap on stainless steel rails from my boat's flybridge when I had the boat trucked from California to Washington. The rails arrived without a scratch and they did not damage the deck or house of the boat on which they were trucked. - Packing - Shipping - Package - Mailing'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Package - mailing, packing shipping Package - mailing, packing