Saturday 10 July 2010

Very Comfortable


This is a perfect wedding suit, why would you pay over $100 to rent when you can buy for under $40. And it is well made.

I really like how the pants have elastic in them, and the vest is a nice touch, the only thing I wish is that the tie was not a zipper tie, but you can't tell when it is on- Gino Giovanni Formal Boy Black Suit with Green Tie From Baby to Teen (10)

This boy's suit is good quality and great for the price. It is thinner than a tux, but for my son it worked out great as we used it for an outdoor wedding on a warm day. I think it measured slightly smaller than the sizes suggest but it fit my son perfectly. If you want something your child can wear several time you may want to bump up to a size 8. What I like most is that it comes with a full vest. When you order a tux for an 8 yr old the back is usually open and the vest just straps around the neck and waist. The white shirt that comes with tis tux is extremely thin which is why I gave a 4 rating. Then again for $40+, the price can not be beat and my son looked sharp.

Great suit for the price. Very happy with my purchase. It will need to be ironed or dry cleaned because it arrives folded in half. The tie is not as lime green as it appears in the picture but still looks great!

I purchased this suit for my son's first communion. This suit is made with lighter fabric which was perfect for the weather. He was comfortable and looked great! The suit runs slightly bigger for the age but it fit him well with minimal alteration. Best of all, great customer service! They shipped the purchase right away with request. Great value for the money!

Our little guy looks so great in this tux and he even likes the way he looks. Our wedding has been postponed until next Spring thats why we bought the larger size. It will be wonderful and he will look fantastic next to the flower girl. I will order again from this retailer when the need arises. Thank you so much.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Very Comfortable Very Comfortable Very Comfortable