Saturday 10 July 2010

Ipad Speaker - dock, easy to use


I consider this an absolute necessary addition to your ipad if you mean to HEAR as well - without having to use the headphones. Ipad's volume as such is much too low. This speaker does the job quite well. iDesign Portable iPad Speaker with Dock for iPad Tablet

Sound okay but I have more volumn from the speaker I bought for my ipod then I get from this unit. The volume button is in a bad spot in the back of the unit and does not respond well when turning sound up or down. Too bad they didn't make it with a remote control so we didn't have to play these difficult volume controls. I would truly recommend trying another unit. Very unhappy

This slips on & off the connector to the speaker so easy! There is a cross bar in the back a tab comes up and snaps into a slot and that makes the speaker with cross bar sturdy. Then just slide the iPad down on to the pin , dock conector (it's the power you plug your iPad into only it's sticking out of the speaker. When you want to take it off just grap the ipad from the top and go. Easy on easy off. To look at it in landscape mode just turn on the side. The speaker turns up very loud! 3 times as loud as the iPad it self

This unit is basically as advertised but I think it could use more volume. The sound is pretty decent but doesnt get quite loud enough. Also, when using it with batteries, be careful you don't leave it on or you'll burn out your batteries like I did. It would be nice if if had an auto shut-off feature. All in all, it's a good value.

I initially reported problems with the unit stopping play while on battery power on my sailboat. It worked great on the AC adapter, allowing me to watch Netflix movies with decent sound, for a change, while docked. But on the water...Ugh. Just to be sure, I changed out the batteries (which I thought were new) and BINGO! No more problems while on battery power. I now give this unit 4 stars, held back only by some weird positioning on the volume/power buttons that make it nearly certain you'll end up repeatedly turning the unit on and off while trying to adjust the volume. But all in all, well worth the price to get a bit more sound from your iPad.

This stand and charger is good for a dorm room ,bedroom or small living room you can listen to music while it charges your Ipad with an aux input for your Ipod or cd player. Give sound to music or videos!It is portable with rechargeable batteries and is portable to your office at work.

I purchased this for my 86 year old Dad as a Father's Day present. I had already given him an iPad, first generation, but the sound on it is not loud enough for him. I tried the speaker out on my iPad2 so I would be able to demonstrate how to use it for him. It does not work with the iPad2. The iPad2 easily slips out of the brackets and the device never takes control of the sound. I will still demonstrate it for my Dad and hope it works on his iPad, first generation, but I am very disappointed in my choice of a Father's Day gift. I may need to return it.

It works, and it charges. But it doesn't charge off battery power, only when plugged in. Also, you cannot adjust volume on the iPad from within apps, iTunes, or Netflix; only on the back of the speaker which is cumbersome to turn around while cooking, etc... Speaker quality is just fair. - Easy To Use - Portable Speakers - Dock'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipad Speaker - dock, easy to use easy to use Ipad Speaker - dock, easy to use