Wednesday 21 July 2010

Punches


I bought this for my wife. She helps me with my business and I was tired of her stealing my Swingline 2 hole punch. Turns out I should have let her keep mine and I should have kept this one. Its much more solid then my Swingline, punches easier and costs less. When my current one breaks I will buy this again for me. UNV74222 - 25-Sheet Capacity Two-Hole Punch

Made in China, but that does not limit how well it works. It is extremely well built, is fluid upon hole punching...



What can I say? It's a hole puncher. Get it if you need it. Also consider waiting until you buy something over 15 dollars with this so you can get free shipping

Because of the usability and price, this product is ok despite one odd thing about it. The sliding steel arm is set to measure in the wrong direction. It's almost like the original picture (but they've since changed the photo) except the numbers are on the other side and facing in the other direction. The arm that I got was meant to be inserted on the other side. Even the tilt of the upper arm runs in the opposite direction. I've showed others and nobody has seen anything like it before. But it doesn't mean anything. The functionality is not changed at all. I wonder if this oddity is what resulted in this item being cheaper.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Punches Punches Punches