Wednesday 21 July 2010

Marker Pens - marker pens, permanent markers


I write math formulas on the inside over of my notebook. The 'fine point' markers are too fat for this, but these 'ultra fine point' markers are just right. I can also use them to write in my notebook without having them go though several sheets of paper. Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers, 12 Colored Markers(37175PP)

Sharpies always get five stars from me. There is no better pen for editing or for putting a permanent mark with. The thinner point markers are more like pens and can be used for anything you would use a pen on. They do bleed through thin paper, though.

I love Sharpies in general and like the fine point and variety of colors on these. However I just wanted to let people know you may or may not get the "Caribbean colors" shown in this picture. I bought this exact item but received "80's Glam" colors. They're still decent, but if you're looking for something very specific it's good to be aware of. - Permanent Markers - Marker Pens'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Marker Pens - marker pens, permanent markers permanent markers Marker Pens - marker pens, permanent markers