Wednesday 21 July 2010

office supplies - message pads, post-it


My whole family uses these. I use them to mark passages in books I want my husband to look at. My daughter uses them in craft books and magazines to mark projects she wants to do, she also color codes the projects. My son likes them for gaming manuals to find a rule or something he wanted to remember. They are also nice around holidays to drop "subtle" hints in catalogs.

Being able to write a quick note to my husband about why I wanted him to read that passage, or to write a quick note to myself about how I modified a recipe in a cookbook without writing in the book is nice. Since they are sticky they don't fall out if the book is mishandled, dropped or shoved into a book bag. Post-it Page Markers, 7/8-inch x 2-7/8-inch, Ideal for Temporary Marking And Noting In Books, Assorted Ultra Colors, 50 Sheets per Pad, Four Pads per Pack (671-4AU) - Message Pads - Office Supplies - Post-it'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


office supplies - message pads, post-it office supplies office supplies - message pads, post-it