Wednesday 21 July 2010

Desk Organizer


This product is as advertised. Decent quality, lots of organizing space. The tall sections hold scissors, marking pens, and other tools. I have lots of small items to fill the small bins. I like having tape and space for sticky notes. I don't have to go hunt them up. All in all, just what I needed to help me organize many small notions and tools. It can sit on top the sewing cabinet, or move if I need the space for a larger project. Officemate Deluxe Rotary Organzier, Recycled, Black (26255)

Holds all of my desk junk in a neat, organized manner. Cuts down on the amount of space needed in desk drawer(s) and on top of the desk. This means, LESS CLUTTER. Now, when I shut the desk drawer forcefully, I don't have stuff flying all over the place, such as push pins, pens, pencils, paper clips, etc. So it cuts down on aggravation, too. You get the good effect of letting off steam by slamming the drawer without the aggravation of having to cleaning up after your stress-reducing slam. I'd call this a WIN-WIN Desk Organizer!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Desk Organizer Desk Organizer Desk Organizer