Sunday 4 July 2010

Deer Camera


This little camera take great night shots for the price. I find the battery life to be better when I set the delay a little longer than the default time. You end up getting less pictures of the same deer over and over, which results in you getting more battery life, and pictures of more animals.



I've got 2 or 3 of this model, and I haven't had a problem with any of them yet.



I mentioned in another review that the external battery is a good option, so I'll do the same here. Wild Game Innovations External 6V Battery Pack



It's worth trying out if you intend to leave your camera out for longer periods of time. Wildgame Innovations 2.0 Mega Pixel Digital Trail Camera With Infrared Flash

This trail cam is great for the money I purchased two of them but make sure you get the infrared and not the flash model so you don't spook the deer. I also found it to be helpful if you reset the time delay instead to two minutes then the preset flash of one minute to extend battery life or you could just purchase the extra external 6v battery pack then you have no worries! Great cam for the price if you don't mind the pictures being black and white at night.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Deer Camera Deer Camera Deer Camera