Tuesday 1 June 2010

Router Table


I bought this router table at a tool show, it included a powerful router. The sales people said that this was a special show special, well, it wasn't, it was the same deal in the wood magazines. Strike One!



I got the table home and tried to assemble it, the sides seat in a routed dado, they did not fit the dados were too short. Strike Two!



Even if I got the thing assembled, the router plate was leveled by wood screws under the plate that were at all different angles to the plate. Strike Three!



Good news! They took the unit back the next day, at the show. I would do business with Woodline again, I just would not purchase the router table.



FWIW Woodline USA WL-TAB2 Palomino Workhorse Router Table'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Router Table Router Table Router Table