Tuesday 1 June 2010

Mercier - mens watch, baume


I bought this a few days ago and am really happy with the purchase. I have been following this watch for a while and have been to jewellers to get a price on this item and also to know more about the brand. Baume & Mercier is one of the oldest watch makers ever! The Riviera is a classic piece that doesn't look boring, even though it was first created in the 70s'. It is light on the wrist and suitable for all occasions. I like it and would strongly recommend it! Thanks Amazon! Baume & Mercier Men's 8723 Riviera Chronograph Date Watch

I got this watch because is beautiful, elegant and sport. But it has a malfunction in the date mechanism, i am very, very dissapointed because is a brand new product, there are no reasons to sell a product with malfunctions.I save at least 2300 dlls, the Riviera line is out of market, that's why the very good price, but take care in your buys through the internet.Baume & Mercier Men's 8723 Riviera Chronograph Date Watch

Baume & Mercier Men's 8723 Riviera Chronograph Date Watch

Beautiful watch; though, it arrived with a malfunction, as the date adjustment has was not working. I had to bring it to my jeweler's in order to get it fixed. The extra charge on top of the purchase price was considerable and made this transaction less of an attractive deal.

I just bought this watch and I can't believe I did not like it in the begining only because of the plastic band, since all my watches do have stainless steel band.

I have been receiving great compliments about this watch as it is very sporty and at the same time it looks very elegant.

The plastic band feels smooth against my wrist, it is not heavy or bulky.

Beautiful watch.

I thought it was the perfect watch for my needs, unfortunately it was defective when it arrived. The tachymeter hand was positional and would get stuck at the 12 o'clock position. I returned it and I am still awaiting a response. One would think, someone would evaluate it prior to mailing. I am just very disappointed. - Baume - Mercier - Mens Watch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mercier - mens watch, baume mercier Mercier - mens watch, baume