Tuesday 1 June 2010

Panties


Bought these a week ago, and have worn nothing since! These are so thin feeling, but so well made and designed that they fit like a second skin. I love them and will wear nothing else unless they make a slightly less full bottomed style of the same material! All them washed and came out looking like new and fitting even better after a hot dry cycle! Great buy, get 2 sets while you are at it! Hanes Women's 3-Pack Classic Cotton Stretch Bikini,3-Pack: Pink/Black/Nude,6

Thery are great! These Bikinis are soft, thick, and having good shape and stretchability (they seem that they can stand hudreds of washing!). Their sizes are fitting though at first I thought they would be a little big when I opened my package.

Barely there! Soft,silky, with a little stretch, these panties are so comfortable, you'll barely know they're there!! Covered elastic at both waist and legs is a huge plus. No fraying elastic to deal with, ever. Good coverage, front and back, especially for a bikini. Attractive on, but not supremely sexy. I've bought a lot of panties, and these are the very best I've found. Comfortable, well-constructed, easy care, pretty and practical.I bought several 3-packs a few weeks ago, and I'm buying another dozen panties today! I just hope Hanes keeps making these and Amazon keeps selling them.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Panties Panties Panties