Thursday 17 June 2010

Newport News - newport news, tall


I'm 5'3", wear approximately a size 4, and usually wear "small" sizes, and these leggings were overall a good fit (ordered size small). They are also high-waisted, which minimizes any muffin-top that might happen with a low-rise legging, but takes a little getting used to if you normally wear low-rise bottoms. For someone as short as me (I normally buy petite pants), these leggings bunched a little at the ankle, but not enough to warrant reducing the rating by a star. Besides, no one can tell with boots over them! American Apparel Cotton Spandex Jersey Legging Large-brown

Due to a pain disorder clothing can feel very rough to my skin. I love leggings but they can be hard to find in a fabric I can bear. These leggings are wonderful! They are well made and opaque to wear under skirts, but they are not too heavy that you get overheated. The waist has a nice/well-made band and the fabric is very soft. I am a "real" medium in clothing and these mediums fit very well. The waist comes to the waist, the crotch stays where it's supposed to be, and they end at the ankle. I love these and only wish that there were more colors! The shipping was fast too~early! I will definitely be buying more from this company!

Loving the American Apparel Cotton-Spandex leggings. Have them in several colors now, as I teach and practice yoga full time, I go through leggings quickly. They are made well--unlike some other leggings I've owned, the stitching holds up very well in the wash. They are thick enough but not too thick, I don't find they are particularly transparent like other leggings can be. Awesome high waist so they aren't slipping down when I'm bending over and getting into all other kinds of yoga positions. The best part, extremely affordable.

I'm 5'6" and 235 lbs, and ordered the XL. They fit perfectly and comfortably, and I'll be buying more in different colours.



My only gripe is that the "teal" colour I ordered is actually more of a "smurf blue" - but turns out I love that colour even more than teal, so no big deal. - Tall - Long - Pant - Newport News'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Newport News - newport news, tall pant Newport News - newport news, tall