Thursday 17 June 2010

Great - great


Pro:

This stylus is generally well-suited for portability in that it is very small. Its size, surprisingly, leaves it quite usable - for the things that it is good at. (More on that below.) In use, it feels quite velvety smooth. I had no trouble hitting any given part of my iPhone screen with at least a little more accuracy than I would with my finger.



Con:

First, the lanyard - this appears to be designed to keep the stylus with the phone by plugging into the headphone jack. My wife, who found this stylus in her Christmas stocking, uses headphones so often that this is not an acceptable trade-off for her, and without another obvious place to keep the stylus, she has to leave it at home or risk losing it.



The big problem is this: what problem does this solve? Most apps are designed to work well with just fingertip control, and to me it isn't worth carrying this thing around for few apps that demand more precision. One app that I find it very helpful with, however, is Brushes, a painting program that always frustrates me when I try to use it with a naked finger. The extra control of the stylus is very welcome there; but again, I'd only be able to use it at home.



If you have a similar sketch program, or can think of another use, it's a quality product and worth buying. Otherwise...it's a nice tchotchke, fit for giving away at conferences if you can get your logo on it. elago Mini Stylus Pen for iPhone 4/3GS/3G, iPad and iPod Touch, AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4, Galaxy S and Galaxy Tab

Great stylus. bought it for my wife, since she has long nails it was hard for her to use the touch screen. she loves the pen, and she can't loose it because it attaches to the headphone jack.Very good quality, front part is made of durable rubber, does not fall apart or change shape like foam. Verizon sales person told her she couldn't use any stylus with the iphone 4. she would have to get use to using it with long nails. He was wrong, and I decided to look it up online. I'm glad I found this on Amazon.My wife loves her iphone 4, and with this it makes it even better. I would recommend it to everyone who can't use their fingers or doesn't want to leave finger prints on their screen.

This is an excellent stylus for use on the iPhone. The only down side with this particular model is that it is a lttle too small for my needs. I prefer the feel of a stylus that more closely resembles the feel of a full size pen or paint brush, that I get from my "Elago Stylus Pen with Clip", that I purchased to use on all of my more comoplex projects that I may be working on. However, because of its size and convenience, I use this mini model on a daily basis for all of the quick miscellaneous tasks that come up during the day, because it stays conveniently attached to my iPhone with the built in landyard.

I love this litttle thing. Unfortunately, I (and the friends I give it to) keep losing it. The little pring thingies develop plastic fatigue and break off, resulting in lack of friction keeping it in the slot.

My wife was having real problems making her iPhone work with her fingers. I think the skin was too dry. This lets her do texting and playing games on her phone fun. I will be buying more for my friends that have trouble with just their fingers working their iPhones. The little string that keeps it with the phone is great!

I only had it for a few days, it got very annoying dangling around on the top of the iPad.



I never really liked it any way, it has a big fat tip on it which is just as useless as using you finger tip.



Although the product itself is well made, the lanyard on the top is attached very very good, the tip is attached very good, it fits okay using in my fingers but REMEBER you use more like a finger and not a stylus or pen.



But then I lost the product, problems solved. :o) And I don't like it enough to by another one.

This tiny stylus is so much easier to type with on an Iphone than using your fingers! My fingers are not large but still I was mistyping everything. It connects into the headphone jack so you won't loose it.

It is great. - Great'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Great - great great Great - great