Thursday 17 June 2010

Construction Tools - construction tools, gift for grandchild


I recently purchased this toy for my son's 2nd birthday and he loves it!! He is obsessed with Bob the Builder and he loves having tools just like Bob. It comes with a 'power drill and power saw' and also a little bendy lamp that he loves. I also have a 4 year old girl who likes it just as much as my two year old. It does come with some small nuts which I don't let him have but he is fine with the bolts and screws which he can hammer and screw into place. He is too young to do the tool box project that comes with the set, but my husband assembled it and he likes to use it to carry his tools around. I paid $69 for my tool bench and I think it was well worth the money. It was easy to assemble and has been by far his favourite birthday gift. Black And Decker Junior Power Tool Workshop (Closed Box)

My 2 1/2 yo son enjoys the cause and effect aspects of the power tools. He also likes to hammer the nails into the table. I like the fact that he can grow into the toy and assemble the toolbox down the road. I also prefer the overall realistic look versus a juvenile style that will much better suit him throughout the years. - Gift For Grandchild - Tool Bench - Construction Tools - Tools'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Construction Tools - construction tools, gift for grandchild tools Construction Tools - construction tools, gift for grandchild