Friday 25 June 2010

Chargers


The product advertised is not even close to the product they sent me. Even now, when I look at the product in the top right of my screen, it has a drawer and room for three phone, two additional accessories, and whatever fits in the drawer.....THEY SENT ME A LITTLE BOX THAT BARELY HOLDS MY ONE PHONE!!! When I called the gentleman said I would just have to send it back. No apologizes, just, send it back. They originally offered to pay for return shipping until they realized the shipping would cost more then the product. Once that was realized he started trying to negotiate a price that would save them the shipping. Once he dropped the price to 7 dollars I was done even talking to him. In their defense, they did credit my account the difference, 6 days later.

The overall all feeling is that you are being lied to by this company about the product and that when you are not satisfied, they don't care. What stinks is I really wanted that charging station! Digipower CVE-CH Executive Edition Charging Valet - Cherrywood

I intended to give this as a Father's Day gift, but I am returning it for several reasons. First off there is a huge quality issue. The "leatherette lined" compartments are all thin sheets of plastic that are barely glued down and curling up around all edges. Some of the box joints had gaps on the corners and rear. On the functionality side, the power strip is configured such that you can't plug in more than two items that have transformers at the plug in(the big boxes like almost all small electronics have for charging). This fact alone makes it mostly useless for what it is intended for. If the manufacturer replaced the power strip with one that rotates the receptacles 90 degrees then it would be much more useful. Perhaps the quality issues were an exception, but giving one-star because this is what I have in hand.

We love our cell phone station charger. My husband and I store our cell phones there along with gift cards, watches,keys, and little change within the drawer. It can hold alot! I love that it is stylish. It can be left on the kitchen counter, but yet be in the bedroom. The price is great. It is a must buy!

I was very disappointed with the quality of the product. The pleather that lined to product was cheap and peeling. It was for my husband's birthday and needless to say, I was embarassed to give him the gift. I would not recommend this product or purchase it again.

Came as pictured. Power cord works. Did have a bit of a mix up (received wrong item at first) but was quickly corrected. Anniversary present for my husband. He is very pleased. He uses it all the time.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Chargers Chargers Chargers