Wednesday 19 May 2010

Womens Boots - riding boots, wide calf


I researched all over the net about these boots. I found mixed reviews, but most were that these boots run slender in the calf. I held my breath and ordered them, after having trouble with other boots as well. Don't pay attention to the seemingly narrow measurements shown in the description! These boots are wide. For size 12, one would probably want an 18" calf for these. However, these boots are made of beautiful leather and would have been otherwise happy to keep them. Trotters Women's Andie Riding Boot,Black Softy,6 W US

I love these boots. I have large, muscular calves (17"), and it's hard to find tall boots that zip up all the way. I bought the 6.5 wide, and they zipped up easily. They're comfy too. I wore them for 12 hours the first day and my feet felt great the whole time. The shape is flattering; they look great with a knee-length skirt and they make my calves look slimmer. The heel is a nice height -- high enough to give me a bit of height, but low enough that I feel steady doing my brisk walk to and from work. I only have one tiny complaint; the bottom of the heel is too smooth and could be slippery on wet sidewalks. I'm going to have the shoemaker put grips on them for winter, but the front of the sole has a nice non-slip tread. - Wide Calf - Riding Boots - Boots - Leather'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Womens Boots - riding boots, wide calf riding boots Womens Boots - riding boots, wide calf