Monday 10 May 2010

Oem Replacement - plug, oem replacement


I own a Civic LX 99 and this product made my engine start quicker and run smoother I had NGK before installing this! I will definitely be buying it once again except if Denso come up with better ones :-) (I highly doubt they will) Denso (5303) IK16 Iridium Spark Plug, Pack of 1

I had a 1968 VW with the 1600 engine stock single port heads and single solex carb.

It had that floating miss that the engine was known for. I did some research and decided to give these a try and at the time there were 12-13 dollars each I bit the bullet and bought some pre-gapped for my engine installed them and the engine started easier, ran smoother, and could take off faster. No more floating miss. I have since learned that due to my engine configuration it was harder for the stock style plugs to fire. I had also tried NGK V powers because I was trying to stay with a standard copper core for the air cooled engine. Bosch stock plugs just didn't work as well either.



From my experience if you run high compression, aircooled, or hot engines use Denso Iridium plugs with the 0.4 wire.



If you have a stock setup water cooled you might try halo plugs or sonic plugs to save money. I've had good results with those also. Iridium plugs 10-13 each or about 6 each for sonic plugs your choice.

I have used the Denso plugs on my cars & race bike. I don't notice much in the cars (other than I haven't replaced a plug yet) but on the race bike; which I would have to replace regularly; they have proven to last longer; and I have had less misfires at redline. Expensive; but worth it.

(btw: asked someone to pick up a standard plug for my generator, they brought me an E3 plug -- avoid these; it cracked less than a month. Their arranty is "life of the engine" -- if it had completely fallen apart, engine life would have been over -- Avoid gadget plugs like E3, split electrodes, etc)

Just installed them several days ago. I haven't had a chance to track mileage yet but so far there seems to be a slight improvement. Regardless, I'm already getting my money's worth with the increased performance! The engine just feels like it has more power and pep...I didn't even change the oil or spark plug wires yet.



I was contemplating getting a cold air intake kit for my Miata, but with the improved responsiveness I'm getting from these plugs I don't feel like I even need to invest in that anymore!



I think it's well worth the extra $20 to buy 4 of these over generic spark plugs!

Since the spark plugs on my mountain mitsubishi lancer 2.0 felt the difference of the normal wax candles. The originals were in very good condition. The engine now works with better performance at low and high revs, its response is faster, with the same fuel have more power and smoothness of motor.Si you want to save fuel will have to learn to dispense their management style. Excellent product 100% Japanese. The manufacturing quality is perfect. After thinking about purchasing this or another brand spark plugs and less if they are not manufactured in Japan

I installed Denso Iridium IK16 on my Subaru..The center electrode pops up! Their theory that creates bigger flames doesn't support anything. No small light bulb could enlightened a bigger room.Do you know what I mean? Their presentation is not true.Of course bigger electrodes could create bigger spark and flames.This is piece of a junk unless they improve the size of electrodes. If you are looking for the best performer look for Bosch Iridium, their latest technology. Guaranteed, I 'm using it in my Nissan Pathfinder LE 2003. The outcome is amazing! Sooo good, it delivers above my expectations, secondly durability matters at all!

I know I'm probably the dult for not realizing but just a reminder this is for one(1) spark plug. I didn't look at the price very well when I put them in my cart. I thought it would adjust for what car I entered in. Well... you know how it goes I had the UPS man deliver one(1) spark plug to my door. I had to laugh.

i Actually has really bad generic spark plugs in my Acura 3.2CL. It was probably installed by previous owner. but once the change was made. I could actually feel the improvement in responsiveness. The car runs alot smoother on idle, and hopefully a combination of these things will produce a better gas mileage! Really high quality stuff. Btw, it is always good to check the gapping of these spark plugs before installing them. According to my gap gauge, These are not pre-gapped. Another thing to do is to stay away from those gap gauge coins. They can damage your precious metal.



Be careful with these!



I love them!!! - Fuel Economy - Denso - Plug - Oem Replacement'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Oem Replacement - plug, oem replacement fuel economy Oem Replacement - plug, oem replacement