Wednesday 12 May 2010

Marathon Training - asics, running shoes


I love Ellie shoes. They are true to size. I recently bought a pair of Pleaser boots as well, these are so much better. They actually fit my feet, they are beautiful, and they don't scuff as easily as Pleaser. The block heel is wonderful, easy to walk in. I would highly recommend a pair of these. Shoes 5 Inch Chunky Heel Thigh High Stretch Boots (Black PU;7)

I've bought a pair of these boots and they are very nice and comfortable. I do recommend buying an insole to make them even more comfortable since they have such a big heel. And I highly recommend that if you have lean thighs to wear these with a garter to keep them as thigh-high as possible.



In fact I tend to wear these with a matching latex garter which can be polished to match the shiny black PVC. The zipper is very unobtrusive and just makes the very shiny PVC stand out.



I highly recommend these boots for those who enjoy no-frills boots which accentuate one's legs in shiny black PVC.

Recently purchased them in a size-15, and this is one of the better thigh-high boots out there. So if anyone who's into Gothic-style boots of any kind, i'd highly recommend getting a pair of these as they are quite comfortable.

I got them in red. Very much a super-hero boot. The zipper is unobtrusive. The boots run true to size. I have a really narrow heel and still had no problem. Definitely prefer the Ellie brand to others like this. The chunky heel makes this a versatile boot, easy to comfortably walk in without fear of tottering due to the height. - Asics - Running Shoes - Stiletto - Thigh High Boots'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Marathon Training - asics, running shoes thigh high boots Marathon Training - asics, running shoes