Wednesday 12 May 2010

Highly Recommended - active pants, athletic pants


I like the style and cut of these pants, but the material is so SHEER. The pants aren't even tight, but when I bend over I can see my underwear. I still like them, but I definitely have to think about what I wear under them. Soffe Juniors' Yoga Roll-Top Pant, Navy, Small

These are my favorite work out pants. I have an xs in black and it is a little tight so I ordered a small in grey. Im 5'3" and 115 and the length is also perfect for me; my legs are long for a short person. These pants are form tight through the hips and thighs and flare out just below the knee. I wear them to do cardio, yoga, or run errands.

These pants are extremely comfortable.. but I can't wear them outside of the house. I got the grey ones and like another reviewer said they are just too shear. Great for indoor wear even though I can't bring myself to wear them to yoga class, they are just too revealing.

I ordered these pants in black and heather grey.. and they are alright. They are comfortable but they do run a little small. I wear a size small and I ordered these in a small and I should have gotten a medium because they are a little tighter in the waist and a little short.. but other then that the pants are good. And shipping was fast.

I got the white for a photo shoot. It was fine for the pictures, but you can completely see through the pants. If you want to be casual at home they are great, but other than that they are not usable. - Athletic Pants - Sweat Pants - Alkii - Active Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Highly Recommended - active pants, athletic pants athletic pants Highly Recommended - active pants, athletic pants