Saturday 22 May 2010

Extended Battery - hp laptop battery, 12 cell


The original battery for my HP DV4 died after 16 months. I've had this product for about a week and so far so good. It fits perfectly. The battery life is about the same as the OEM battery, which is about 2-3 hours. Also, it's VERY cheap for a battery. Great investment. Definitely recommend. Laptop/notebook Battery for Hp Pavilion Dv4-1120us Dv6-1030 Dv5-1002 Dv5t-1000 Dv4 Dv4-1000 Dv4t Dv5-1004nr Dv5-1004tx Dv5-1010 Dv5-1020 Dv6-1000 Hdx16t

I searched high and low for a battery that was compatible with my 1030 and while many claimed, only this one worked! It holds life well, quickly recharges. I run my computer at high performance and it still last a while. Highly recommended!

I purchased this battery and followed the instructions, allowing it the charge for a full 10 hrs before use. Then I used it til it was completely dead, before charging again.



After doing this, I ran the "HP Battery Check" program. The program told me the battery was faulty and should be replaced. On a full charge, the battery only last for 50 mins.



I am returning this battery.

I was a little skeptic to buy a new battery for my girlfriends laptop at first...but soon enough I didn't have an option. It's a perfect fit for her HP Pavilion Dv5t, and so far seems to hold a decent charge.

Fits my DV5t great. It seems to be identical nearly to the dead battery from HP that I had before. Only problem I had was that my computer didn't recharge it after it discharged the first time. I took the battery out and cleaned the connections and it seems to be fine now.

I have a HP DV4T-1000 laptop and the original battery died after about 18 months of use. I was shopping around for an OEM battery, but they were just too expensive. Came across this non-OEM battery on Amazon and it seemed like a steal. I took a leap of faith based on the reviews here and haven't regretted the decision. It fits perfectly into my laptop and I am getting decent battery life of about 3-4 hours with WiFi always on and Bluetooth off. I generally keep the laptop on standby overnight and even then the remaining battery charge goes down by just about 20% - not bad. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now with no problems at all (fingers crossed that it lasts :)). This is excellent value for money!

This battery fits my HP DV6 laptop perfectly. The battery life has been good - 2+ hours. My original battery life wasn't a bunch better, and to replace the original battery was over $100. Good battery for the price... - Hp - 12 Cell - 6 Cell - Hp Laptop Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Extended Battery - hp laptop battery, 12 cell hp Extended Battery - hp laptop battery, 12 cell