Saturday 22 May 2010

Sandisk 8gb Sd - 8gb, memory cards


Sandisk are the best memory card maker out there bar none - they hold all the patents and the highest quality products. At this price I was worried this would not be a real Sandisk product, (there's a lot of counterfeits about) but it IS the real deal, at least from this supplier.



good write speed, near identical to my Sandisk 4Gb SDHC, but not as fast as Extreme IV Compact Flash cards for serious pro camera users. Am ordering a 16Gb Transcend now, (different supplier) to see how that compares in write performance, though I expect it to be a good step down on this. Sandisk 8GB EXTREME SDHC HD Video Card Class 6 - 20MB/s (SDSDRX3-8192) [Hassle-Free Packaging]

If you've been reading all the recommendations for memory cards in your G9, and don't want to get a big card, don't worry! I bought this 8G card, and I've used it 34 times (so far)...for my underwater photography.

I have no problem at all. It's working perfectly. The recovery time is just like my smaller card, which is fine. I would suggest that you stick with the name brand, high-end card if you go to a bigger one like this. Also, I use a 4G card in my little Canon SD550. A lot of folks told me that it wouldn't work but it's great. I've had it for over a year, and I use my camera almost every day. Again, stick with name brand.

This card is a must for any photographer. The faster card cuts the delay time between shot to zero. The larger storage space means no worries about filling it up, at least in one trip. So if your getting a camera or have one; get this or you will find a time that you wish your camera loaded photos a bit faster.

I bought this card strictly for use as an alternate drive for my HP MiniNote computer, which has an SDHC slot. I have Puppy Linux installed to the card, and dual boot the computer. The computer sees it as just another drive. Additionally, I can insert the card into the USB reader, and use it to boot other computers (computers which will boot to USB, but lack the SDHC slot) as well.



The card is fast, commodious, and well-suited to this use. The price I got was very good at the time I purchased it; a good deal thru Amazon.

This SD card is great specially when you are shooting continuously as long as the buffer in your camera is large enough. The fast transfer allows you to move your pictures to the computer in no time. Highly recommended.

There's no excuse for not having as much flash memory as you may ever need. This SanDisk works for me. It's fast on recording and downloading. Best of all because it is a SanDisk and I bought it from a reputable dealer it delivers every time. I won a "SanDisk" SD card once on eBay only to discover later that (a) it was faulty and (b) it was a Chinese-made fake. 'nuf said? - Sdhc - Memory Cards - Digital Camera Accessory - 8gb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sandisk 8gb Sd - 8gb, memory cards digital camera accessory Sandisk 8gb Sd - 8gb, memory cards