Monday 24 May 2010

Dockers - mens wallet, trifold


This is the perfectly designed wallet. It comfortably can hold all your credit cards and business cards. There are two compartments for your paper bills, so I place the 1$ bills in one and the rest in the other. Not only is the wallet convenient, it is classy as well.



Dockers make nice pants. Now I see that they make nice wallets, I will look into their other product lines ! Dockers Men's Trifold Wallet,Brown,One Size

this wallet was purchased as a present for my son...he is "pickey" and i was glad to hear his upbeat comments...it is very well made and has all the pockets you would ever need for daily use...definitely would recommend as a gift or for yourself.

I have had this for over a month. So far it has been good. I would have liked the wallet more if it had been a teeny bit wider.Also, would have liked more credit card slots. It can fit about 10 cards comfortably.

This is a quality wallet! It feels and looks well made and the leather is of good quality. Some other reviews have said the wallet is small, but I would argue it's large for a tri-fold. Great product, would recommend!

I love Dockers Wallets. This is probably my fourth Dockers wallet over the course of years. Unfortunately, this wallet started falling apart just a few months after I got it. The stitching on the pocket where the credit cards go in came apart so that they could slide around. Aside from this however, it has lasted over a year. Which, given the way I treat wallets, is incredible. I'm getting ready now to order another, identical one.

This is a really nice wallet. There are three credit card slots on the two sides and an ID window in the middle. There are also small slots behind each of the three sections. The cash pocket is divided and has plenty of room for American currency.



When folded and filled (not overfilled) with credit cards and about 10 bills it is an inch thick.



The leather and stictching appear to be high quality and look like they will hold up to years of use.

My husband wanted a new wallet so I went on to Amazon.com and found what I thought he would like. It was perfect and he could actually get all his items in it. This was the first time I ordered something other than books, cd's or dvd's. I was pleasantly surprised. - Leather - Trifold - Leather Wallet - Mens Wallet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dockers - mens wallet, trifold leather wallet Dockers - mens wallet, trifold